Bayfest 2013

Bayfest 2013
Sick Puppies!!!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Countdown Is ON!!!

My countdown application on my iphone says that there is 8 days, 19 hours, and 28 minutes left until Bayfest. I am getting extremely nervous and happy at the same time. I am meeting with a friend on Tuesday to work on some material and lyrics for Bayfest. I am not practicing that much this year. I practiced for two months my first year. My second year I did not practice. I find that practicing only makes me more nervous. There are however, some songs I want to work on to make perfect. I am also sad that some of my closest friends and family will not be attending bayfest this year and will not see me interpret. I will hope that the pictures I will have of me signing will be enough to show off. I will post on my website when I get to bayfest and I will have pictures on here as soon I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment